Interested in playing a Spring Sport at Ridge View this Spring? You’re in the right place!
Spring Sports at Ridge View will begin on February 1, 2021.
Here are our sports:
Baseball – Julio Iglesias – email@example.com
- Tryouts for high school students for Baseball will start at 4:15pm on February 1.
- Tryouts for middle school students for Baseball will start at 6:00pm on February 1.
- Location: Baseball field at Ridge View. Map below that shows parking and route to get to the field during construction.
Golf (Boys) – Seth Gilmer – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tryouts start February 1 at The Windermere Club at 4:15
Lacrosse (Girls) – John Powers – email@example.com
- Contact Coach Powers for specific schedules for this year’s Girls Lacrosse Developmental Squad.
Boys Soccer – Johnathan Parker – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tryouts for Boys Soccer will be February 1, 2 and 3 from 5:30-8:00pm on the Lacrosse/Band Field (near E Lot). Turn in the North Entrance to Ridge View and the field will be on the right.
Girls Soccer – Nick Judy – email@example.com
- Tryouts: Feb 1st & 2nd from 4:00 – 5:15 pm on the Lacrosse/Band Field (near E Lot). Turn in the North Entrance to Ridge View and the field will be on the right.
Softball – Rodney Robinson – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tryouts will be February 1, 2 and 3 from 4:30-7:00pm.
- Location: Softball field at Ridge View. Map below that shows parking and route to get to the field during construction.
Boys Tennis – Terrence Gibson – email@example.com
- Tryouts will be February 15 at 4pm.
Track and Field (Boys and Girls) – Warren Eure – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys and Girls Track and Field tryouts will be Feb. 1st & 2nd from 4-6pm in The Pit.
- Map below that shows parking and route to get to The Pit during construction.
Student-athletes must have the Physical Examination Form, History Form, Consent/Concussion Form and Sports Health Form filled out prior to being able to work out at RVHS (all 4 of the packet’s pages). All student-athletes will need a completed physical packet dated after April 1, 2020 in order to participate in any workout, practice or game with Ridge View High School. This physical packet must be on file with the Athletic Trainers before a student-athlete can be cleared for participation. A COVID-19 Waiver is also needed.
Print the Sports Physical Packet by clicking here: https://rvblazerathletics.com/new-sports-physical-packet/
Print the COVID-19 Waiver by clicking here: https://tinyurl.com/R2COVIDWaiver
Middle School students need this form as well: Middle School Form
Completed physical packets should be scanned to a PDF and emailed to Ms. Jenkins, our head athletic trainer, at email@example.com as well as Jeffrey Sincavage, assistant trainer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.