Ridge View High School Announces that Basketball Tryouts will be on the following dates and times. Wrestling will begin on November 9.
All students will need the following to participate:
- 2020-21 Completed Sports Physical Packet dated after April 1, 2020. Packets can be downloaded from RidgeViewSports.com. Scan Completed Physical Packets to PDF and email to Head Athletic Trainer Kanisha Jenkins (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Assistant Trainer Jeffrey Sincavage (email@example.com).
- A Richland Two RSD2 Athletic COVID-19 Waiver signed by student-athlete and parent. Scan Completed COVID-19 Waiver to PDF and email to Head Athletic Trainer Kanisha Jenkins (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Assistant Trainer Jeffrey Sincavage (email@example.com).
- Their own water bottle (daily).
- Their own facial mask (daily).
- Each athlete must pass pre-screening questionnaire/temperature check (daily) before being allowed to participate that day.
- Student-athletes must maintain 6 feet of distance between them and everyone else at all times. No high-fives, handshakes, etc. will be allowed.
Girls Basketball (JV and Varsity):
Monday, November 2 – 4-6:30pm
Tuesday, November 3 – 11am-1:30pm
|Varsity Boys||JV Boys||B-Team|
|November 2||Monday||6:00 – 8:00 (Big Gym)||5:30 – 7:00 (Small Gym)||4:00 – 5:30 (Small Gym)|
|November 3||Tuesday||2:00 – 4:00 (Big Gym)||4:00 – 6:00 (Big Gym)||6:00 – 8:00 (Big Gym)|
|November 4||Wednesday||4:00 – 5:30 (Big Gym)||5:30 – 7:00 (Big Gym)||7:00 -8:30 (Small Gym)|
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
All participants should enter the building through M Wing. Follow the signs to the gym from the bus lot/tennis courts area.